Worship at Community Mennonite
Community Mennonite Church worship service is one of several styles of worship. Our weekly goal is to come together in love and spend our time together worshipping and praising our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
CMC is a welcoming environment in which people are invited to worship and praise God in whatever manner is comfortable to them.
- We have a time for personal reflection and prayer during our alter call.
- We have a time of sharing our prayer concerns with each other during our prayer time.
- We have a time of sharing where we invite people to share the good news of their lives over the past week.
- We have an open communion table. In which people have the right to share in the Lord’s Supper if they feel they have a personal relationship with God and have joined in the prayer of confession and forgiveness.
- We have several different expressions of music, such as congregational singing, solos, music videos and recordings.
Pastor Cyneatha’s messages are both storytelling and teaching. She often invites the congregation to share in the teaching time to enhance our understanding and participation.
We love guest and welcome all spiritual gifts. Come worship the LORD with us!